FRIDAY FAVORITES...Back in the Saddle Edition

Coming back to reality is so tough after a great vacation. This week it was back to the grind and it was a long one so Hello Friday LOVE! Mr. Nine and I picked out all our flooring and tile yesterday for the new house and this morning, well, it's really exciting....toilets!! I'll also be pricing more garage sale stuff today for the BIG sale next weekend. 
Hoping for a little R&R too and wishing you one heck of a Summer weekend!!

1. Vacation
I am seriously missing our vacation of last week. The care free beach and family days cannot be beat. Monday I'll have a full re-cap of our shenanigans. Here are some favorite photos from the trip!
You know I love me posies and in a bicycle basket....YES!! 
My patriotism shined often that week too!

Just look at that sunset..a favorite picture of Mr. Nine and I on an evening beach walk.

Our first family selfie of the week

My guys on our favorite pier with the lighthouse that is the view every morning!


In case you missed the first outfit post from vacation: 
Read BIG FLOWER, BIG PANTS!!

2. Our All-American Girl
My sweet mom takes such good care of our Daisy over vacation. She even dressed her up and sent us this picture on the 4th! 

3. Week's Attire
Needed brights to get back in the swing
Glick's top, Etsy necklace

JC Penny Top, Charming Charlie necklace, Sam Edelman Circus shoes


TJ Maxx dress and cardigan, Target necklace, Aerosoles shoes

4. "The" Tie Bow Back Top
This darling Gingham tied split bow back from Shein was all over blog land because it is that cute. I got the red gingham one which I did not see as much. It was so Nice and cool.
Buy this top HERE

More Inspo
Amy Ann Arnold from Straight A Style
is one of my favorite fashion bloggers. Love how she paired slide loafers and the raw hem capris with this darling top.


Here is another blogger showcasing the back...it's so cute

And one of the first Fashion Bloggers I followed, Blair Eadie from Atlantic-Pacific
She can do no wrong in my book!! Love everything she wears.

5.Misc. Fun
Wow, so this is the Week..the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I must say, I was quite disappointed by the selection but who knows maybe once I see some pieces on other bloggers, I may be more intrigued. However, when we returned from vacation, these pretty slippers were waiting for me..... Baby Pink UGG slippers!
LOVE them! They are not on the sale but if you're headed that way and want the sweetest little slippers....
BUY these pink UGG Fluff Flip Flop slippers HERE

I have talked of my love of my STEPPER many times. Well imagine my oooh's and ahhh's when I saw this!!! A SUP board with a stepper built it, that will propel you around the water. Um YES!!!!!

So we stopped to get gas and the boys say they're running over to the Antique shop and Look who walks out with this?? We thought he was kidding when he said he wanted a deer head for his Fraternity House. So yeah, how are we going to transport that back? We put it in a kayak, it's antlers hanging down with a bag over it. His name? "Bo"

As you all know, my love of wind turbines runds deep!!! How excited was I when Mr. Nine took us down a back road so I could get closer to these babies!! Look, I'm even holding one, lol!

Yep, the corn was knee high by the 4th of July!!
Happy JULY Weekend babes!! Enjoy!!


Linking up with  Amanda // Friday Favorites  // Oh Hey, Friday  // High 5 For Friday // 5 on Friday // Fashion Friday

Image result for back in the saddle quote

41 comments:

  1. The first week back from vacation is definitely the hardest!! Hoping you have a relaxing weekend and have fun picking out all the stuff for the new house! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never fun coming home from vacation and trying to get back into the usual routine. Your vacay pics looks amazing! Can't wait to read all the details on Monday. How cute is miss Daisy?! Love the outfit :-) Happy Friday! Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had a blast! Coming back to reality is hard, but at least you made it through the first week and have toilet shopping to look forward to ;-) Have a great weekend, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous14.7.17

    Shhhh, don't tell anyone where you went, it is crowded enough here!!! The lighthouse photo gave it away! The sunset one confirmed it!
    Glad you enjoyed your visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that on your vacation you were able to wear jeans and a lightweight sweater while walking on the beach - it never gets that cool here - I want to vacation up north for real,I am OVER the heat and humidity! The picture of Mr. Nine and the Supermodel on the beach is my favorite!!!! I predict your son will soon be president of the fraternity after bringing Bo back!!!! Have a lovely weekend beautiful!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh your vacay looked great per the usual!!! I am ready for my days away but will be waiting a while. Love that shot of you and the Mr. on the beach!!!! Love you BUNCHES! Happy weekend, sis!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness that deer head is hilarious. I think it would creep me out a bit if I was in the room with it though, lol. I have no earthly idea how that stepper/boat thing actually works but I want to try it out, HA! It looks like so much fun AND a workout, hoorah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the deer head haha!!! And the flag sweater you're wearing in the first picture is so cute on you!! I love patriotic clothes! Happy Friday!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was underwhelmed with the saleofferings too. Of course I will find something to buy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at sweet Daisy being all festive!!!! Those ugg slippers are so cute! I have a few pieces sitting in my basket for the sale. Love all your vacation pictures, can't wait to hear all about it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those UGG slippers look SO SOFT! And I totally saw someone doing that stepper board in the water while on vacation. It looks SO COOL! Hope you have a great weekend...and pick out some good toliets, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Everything from toilets and lighthouses! You're having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of yours and Miss Daisy's patriotic attire for the 4th and I can't wait to see more pics of your relaxing beach vacay!! I want a pink toilet for my wing of the house, please! Nothing too hard to find, right?! Have fun this weekend, Girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all these photos from your vacation and all of your patriotic looks! How cute does Daisy look? In love with your red gingham, bow back top, just gorgeous on you!! Have a wonderful weekend Andrea!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these photos! Sounds like a fantastic family vacation and I can't wait to see the full recap. It is always so hard to get back to the grind for sure. Have fun picking out house stuff! I toured a new house this week and wanted to pick out some tile so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You'd be in hog heaven with all the windmills out here in CA. There's a HUGE hill with a TON not too far from where we live. Those things are GARGANTUOUS!!! Andrea, you have such a gorgeous family! All your men are so handsome. I hope you'll get at least one DIL that will share your keen eye and love for fashion. The deer...well that just completely CRACKED me up! Love it! Happy Friday you sweet thing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your post just made me so happy - which I needed this Friday morning! Have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those flip flop slippers! OH MY WORD!!!!!
    I cant wait to hear more about your vacation - hope you had a WONDERFUL relaxing time

    ReplyDelete
  20. I felt the same way about the Nordstrom sale, but I feel like part of that is because I don't want to buy a ton right now because I'm pregnant. I hear you on the getting back into a routine after a vacation. Hopefully next week you'll be even better! And that picture of you and Mr. Nine is seriously so amazing! The sunset is beautiful and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That sunset is incredible! I'm glad that you guys had a great time! Welcome back! And at least it's the weekend now!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved hearing more about your travels!!Oh that deer!! LOL and seriously that Sunset pic?? Beautiful!! And you and the turbine...love it!! Have a great weekend Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope you get back in the swing of normal life soon. I know it can be hard to come back from vacation. So glad you guys had a great time! That sunset picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Friday!! I can't wait to read more about your vacation. Daisy looks too cute in her festive wear and I am loving that checkered top on you! The back is just the cutest. I hope you have the best weekend! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can't wait to hear about your beach week! Love seeing pictures of you and your amazing family!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love all of your Americana looks! I need to photograph my pieces in my closet and just have you plan out outfits for me! I'm not a Nordstrom girl so I haven't really been impressed by anything I've seen showcased so far- bring on TJ Maxx and Marshalls to make me a happy camper. Have a restful weekend after that hard week back in the real world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your vacation looks fantastic. We're leaving for vacation tomorrow, and we'll be at the beach part of the time. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  28. We have been back two weeks, and I'm still trying to get into the swing of things! It looks like y'all had a blast on your vacation, and that deer head is hilarious. I'm sure there will be lots of funny stories at the frat house about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What fun you've had with the boys, looking lovely at every opportunity too. Love the slippers, maybe wanting some of those. x Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your vacation pics are gorgeous! What a super fun time! And I am loving that Penneys top. Hope you have a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loved all of these vacation pics you shared. I am missing my vacations (kind of crazy I had two back to back!), too!! Back to real life this week. I love that bow top and I just ordered one, but from a different company. That photo of you and your husband during the sunset is frame worthy. I love how your mom dressed up your dog! Too cute and sweet.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely post, you look beautiful!
    Nistha
    https://www.fashionistha.com/carrying-some-drama-in-sleeves-to-work/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cute family! Coming back from vacation is the worst and SO HARD! I love Daisy! What type of dog is she? Loves slipper look super cute and super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your gingham top and the American flag sweater! Thanks for linking up with Jennie and me at Fab Friday Linkup :)

    www.memoriesofthepacific.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. That top is just too darling!! So very cute. The deer head -- hilarious! I'm sure it will be quite the hit of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Looks like you had an awesome vacation, and I love those furry slippers :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Looks like a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful vacation! I LOVE all the photos!

    We just got back from a week at the beach, and it is SO hard to get back to reality...

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    Andrea
    Andrea’s Wellness Notes

    ReplyDelete
  39. You seriously know how to vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love that bow top. So cute and summery. I love all of your vacation sneak peaks too.

    ReplyDelete
  41. You always have the best photos! Yesterday we were coming back from Carmel and three over-sized trucks hauling wind turbine parts were cruising down 465. There were several chase vehicles plus several sheriff's cars to keep traffic from trying to cut in. I told Alana that wind turbines are your thing...ha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS